Saturday 4 June 2011

Ready - Movie Review

I was pretty much exited to watch ready and was expecting something of Dabangg sort of from Salman Khan.

I watch these kind of movies to see the dudeness of Salman Khan coz there is hardly any scope to apply the brain for his movies.

The first half had some punches and all. But the second half proved to be a bit boring. Also after Dabangg, there were a lot of expectations from this movie. Asin looked very hot in the movie :P.

Overall, the movie was boring and is not worth watching in cinema hall even if you are not going to apply your brain.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4 June 2011 at 12:57 , Blogger grb ravish said...

I think you are being harsh to the movie. I found 2nd half of the movie more interesting. And overall it was entertaining.

 
At 4 June 2011 at 12:59 , Blogger grb ravish said...

Though I agree about the Asin part. :P

 
At 4 June 2011 at 13:17 , Blogger BOND 007 said...

bhai...this is my personal view...I got bored and was literally yawning in the second half..the punches felt like over acting rather than "bakaiti" as we popularly in our campus :)

good that you commented here...people will get different views..and the purpose of my blog is to give as much information to people as possible..

so keep commenting..thanks for your reply :)

 
At 18 February 2012 at 00:26 , Blogger The inside me said...

totally agree....the movie was a waste....the dialogues and scenes were repetitive....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home