Wednesday 1 June 2011

About This Blog

This blog is about everything. You will get all sorts of information related to anything and everything on this blog from today.

There have been times when I have struggled to get information regarding certain issues. Through this blog I would try to direct people to such links or posts from which they can get answers to their queries easily. Not only I would post the links to such sites, but sometimes I would also post the solutions myself, to certain problems which I have faced or I think that someone else might face in future.

These posts will vary from PJ's to Cricket to IIT to Music to Funny Videos to Gadgets to Entertainment to Food to anything random.

So keep visiting it. Thanks :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home